Estonian Journal of Education: call for papers
We are inviting submissions for the free issue of Estonian Journal of Education (Eesti Haridusteaduste Ajakiri), which is scheduled to be published in November 2023. The journal welcomes high-quality research papers in the field of education and related areas. The editors of the free issue are associate professor of science education Regina Soobard (University of Tartu) and professor of special education Evelyn Kiive from the University of Tartu and lecturer of special education Ene Varik-Maasik (Tallinn University).
Estonian Journal of Education is an international, peer-reviewed journal. The journal uses Open Journal Systems (OJS) and will be published in collaboration with the University of Tartu and Tallinn University by the University of Tartu Press. The journal is indexed in the database EBSCO Academic Search Complete and Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
The deadlines for the publication are as follows:
- Author(s) will send the topic of the article(s) accompanied by the abstract in Estonian to Regina Soobard (email@example.com). The abstract of no more than 200 words should summarize the theory of research, the objective(s), the methodology as well as the (expected) outcomes of the study – 29 September 2022.
- The editors send confirmation about the acceptance of the manuscripts to the corresponding authors – 10 October 2022.
- The authors will submit properly formatted manuscripts with a summary in English – 16 January 2023.
- The editors will inform the authors about the review results – 6 March 2023.
- The authors will revise the manuscripts suggested by the reviewers – 3 April 2023.
- Second revision of the manuscripts (if necessary), the editors will inform the authors about the second review results – 2 May 2023.
- The authors will secondly revise the manuscripts suggested by the reviewers – 22 May 2023.
- Language editing of the manuscripts – May–June and August 2023.
- Lay-out of the journal at University of Tartu Press – September–October 2023.
- Date of final publication – 1 November 2023.
In the next special issue, we welcome articles in the field of international comparative studies. It is due to be published in May 2024.
Information about the journal as well as the requirements for the submitted manuscripts can be found at the journal’s website (http://eha.ut.ee/en/). For further enquiries, please contact Krista Uibu (firstname.lastname@example.org).